What ONS Congress Provides Attendees
- Earn nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours from one comprehensive conference, including educational breakout sessions, oral abstract presentations, and ePosters.
- Enjoy sessions presented in five educational tracks to help you find the content best suited to your practice or level of expertise including Clinical Practice, Advanced Practice, Leadership/Management/Education, Research, and Radiation.
- Receive individual learning needs assessment (ILNA) points to put toward ONCC recertification.
- Connect with your oncology nursing colleagues from around the world to share new ideas and common challenges and discuss solutions.
- Gain cutting-edge treatment information, symptom management knowledge, and patient resources, and find your dream job while engaging with industry supporters, advocacy leaders, and hospital recruiters in an interactive learning hall and by attending industry events.
- Discuss professional development opportunities in oncology nursing.
- Examine advancements in symptom management and cancer care delivery.
- Consider research findings and clinical evidence to advance patient care from prevention to end-of-life.
- Identify innovative approaches to influence prevention, early detection, treatment and supportive care of oncology patients.
Future Congress Events
Mark your calendars now for our future ONS Congress events!
- 47th Annual ONS Congress: April 27–May 1, 2022 | Anaheim, CA
- 48th Annual ONS Congress: April 26–30, 2023 | San Antonio, TX
- 49th Annual ONS Congress: April 24–28, 2024 | Washington, DC