Join Your Peers at the Largest Conference Dedicated to Oncology Nursing
ONS Congress™ is the Oncology Nursing Society’s annual conference where attendees can learn the latest developments in oncology nursing through sessions led by acclaimed nursing professionals. You’ll go back to your practice with information on the newest cancer treatments and symptom management strategies, opportunities for career development, and an expanded professional network. ONS Congress is truly the best place to receive the education, clinical practice information, and patient resources that will heighten your practice’s level of patient care.
Infuse the education you learn at ONS Congress to spark change and propel your practice!
What ONS Congress Provides Attendees
- Earn up to 70 NCPD contact hours from one comprehensive conference, which includes educational breakout sessions, on-demand sessions, and oral abstract and poster presentations.
- Interact with peers and industry experts via daily educational sessions and networking opportunities during the live conference on April 20, 22, 27, and 29, 2021.
- Learn on your own time with an on-demand library featuring invited sessions, oral abstract presentations, and e-Posters offered from April 20 to May 27, 2021.
- Receive individual learning needs assessment (ILNA) points to put toward ONCC recertification.
- Connect with your oncology nursing colleagues from around the world to share new ideas and common challenges and discuss solutions.
- Gain cutting-edge treatment information, symptom management knowledge, and patient resources, and find your dream job while engaging with industry supporters, advocacy leaders, and hospital recruiters in an interactive virtual learning hall and by attending industry events.
- Recognize opportunities to impact leadership capabilities across oncology nursing roles.
- Discuss clinical practice changes that can be implemented in individual practices or institutions.
- Appraise clinical evidence to advance patient care from prevention to end-of-life.
- Identify innovative approaches to influence care of patients with cancer.
Future Congress Events
Mark your calendars now for our future ONS Congress events!
- 47th Annual ONS Congress: April 27–May 1, 2022 | Anaheim, CA
- 48th Annual ONS Congress: April 26–30, 2023 | San Antonio, TX
- 49th Annual ONS Congress: April 24–28, 2024 | Washington, DC
2021 ONS Congress in Washington, DC, has not been canceled at this time. However, given current conditions and the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, ONS is planning for a virtual ONS Congress to occur on April 20, 22, 27, and 29, 2021. If conditions allow and we are able to move to an in-person event in Washington, DC from April 21 to 25, 2021, we will communicate those details accordingly.