Join Your Peers at the Largest Conference Dedicated to Oncology Nursing
ONS Congress™ is the Oncology Nursing Society’s annual conference where attendees can learn the latest developments in oncology nursing through sessions led by acclaimed nursing professionals. You’ll go back to your practice with information on the newest cancer treatments and symptom management strategies, opportunities for career development, and an expanded professional network. ONS Congress is truly the best place to receive the education, clinical practice information, and patient resources that will heighten your practice’s level of patient care.
Infuse the education you learn at ONS Congress to spark change and propel your practice!
What ONS Congress Provides Attendees
- Earn up to 160 NCPD contact hours from one comprehensive conference, which includes educational breakout sessions, on-demand sessions, and oral abstract and poster presentations.
- Interact with peers and industry experts via daily educational sessions and networking opportunities during the live conference on April 20, 22, 27, and 29, 2021.
- Learn on your own time with an on-demand library featuring invited sessions, oral abstract presentations, and e-Posters offered from April 20 to May 27, 2021.
- Receive individual learning needs assessment (ILNA) points to put toward ONCC recertification.
- Connect with your oncology nursing colleagues from around the world to share new ideas and common challenges and discuss solutions.
- Gain cutting-edge treatment information, symptom management knowledge, and patient resources, and find your dream job while engaging with industry supporters, advocacy leaders, and hospital recruiters in an interactive virtual learning hall and by attending industry events.
- Discuss professional development opportunities in oncology nursing.
- Examine advancements in symptom management and cancer care delivery.
- Consider research findings and clinical evidence to advance patient care from prevention to end-of-life.
- Identify innovative approaches to influence prevention, early detection, treatment and supportive care of oncology patients.
Future Congress Events
Mark your calendars now for our future ONS Congress events!
- 47th Annual ONS Congress: April 27–May 1, 2022 | Anaheim, CA
- 48th Annual ONS Congress: April 26–30, 2023 | San Antonio, TX
- 49th Annual ONS Congress: April 24–28, 2024 | Washington, DC