The ONS 41st Annual Congress is all about “Big Change” in oncology nursing. Through speaker sessions, poster presentations, learning hall exhibits, and many other educational presentations, we hope you’ll leave Congress energized and excited to make big changes when you return home.
That’s why we’re announcing the 2016 Congress Blog Contest: Bringing “Big Change” Back Home. It’s an opportunity for you to submit a blog post about how Congress encouraged you to implement a change in your practice. Was there a particular speaker or session that ignited your passion for big change? If so, let us know!
ONS will select one grand prize winner to receive a free registration for the ONS 42nd Annual Congress held May 4-7, 2017, in Denver, CO. Two honorable mentions will also be awarded a free one-year memberships to ONS. The contest ends May 26, 2016, so don’t delay. The details are as follows.
- Your blog submission cannot be longer than 500 words (not including references).
- You blog must be written in English.
- Your piece cannot be previously published elsewhere.
- Please include your name, email, and place of work. Your email and place of work will not be published.
- All entries will be posted to the Congress blog.
- One grand prize winner will receive a free registration to the ONS 42nd Annual Congress, held May 4-7, 2017, in Denver, CO.
- Two Honorable mention winners will receive one-year ONS memberships.
- Submit all blog posts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on May 26, 2016.
We know oncology nurses like you do great things each and every day. Take advantage of this opportunity to tell your story about how Congress inspired you to implement your own “Big Change.” We’re looking forward to reading your submissions!