By: Marilyn J Hammer, PhD, DC, RN
We’ve never had more passion for our patients and our profession!
Elevate your passion at the 42nd Annual ONS Congress in beautiful Denver, Colorado, May 4-7, 2017. Back by popular demand, Congress will feature the four-track schedule. In addition to top scoring abstract podium sessions and posters, exciting speaker sessions are in development within each track.
Here is a sneak peak of just a few from each track, which will feature national- and world-renowned speakers:
- What’s Up, What’s Down? Identifying Signs of Sepsis
- Shedding Light on the End of Life
- LGBTQ Savvy: Not Just Another Acronym in Health Care
- Reaching New Heights: One Benchmark at a Time
- Up Close and Personal With Fatigue Biomarkers
- Pain Management in High-Risk Patients
- What’s Guiding Your Actions? Translating Guidelines into Practice
- Lost in Translation: Capturing the Patient Story
- Provide, Implement, Motivate: Effective Leadership in Nursing
- Wisdom and Wit: Updates from the ONS Distinguished Researchers
- Cutting Edge Research from the American Association for Cancer Research: Genomics and Precision Medicine
- The Power of Mentoring
In addition, look for the dynamic power sessions that bring the entirety of the ONS community together at Congress. For example, you won’t want to miss the Sunday special: Medical Marijuana: It’s Not How High, But How Far We Can Go.
Check out the full Congress schedule here, where you can view sessions by track and plan your education in the Mile High City!
Register before March 16, 2017 to save with early-bird pricing.