2015 ONS Congress Media Registration
ONS Congress Press Badge
Media credentials and access to the Press Room are reserved for working members of the media employed by established news organizations. Press badges will be issued to journalists who submit documentation.
Publisher: (one per publication) Please submit a business card from an established publication containing your editorial title.
Editor: (all levels) Please submit a business card from an established publication containing your editorial title.
Print or broadcast reporter, producer, photographer, camera crew: Please submit a business card or photocopy/fax of current press identification card.
Freelance writer: Please submit an original letter containing specific assignment from managing editor.
Please email these documents to ONS public relations manager Jeanette Kent.
Note: In accepting ONS’s press badge, the writer agrees to provide ONS a copy or web link to an article(s) written about the conference within 30 days of its publication.
Guidelines for the Media
1. No photographs are to be taken inside the learning hall.
2. Be respectful of speakers and participants and as unobtrusive during sessions as possible.
3. Limit the amount of equipment you bring into session rooms to the necessary minimum.
4. Keep in mind that ONS records our sessions, so please do not interfere with existing audio/visual processes.
5. Feel free to arrange interviews with speakers and videotape the interviews, but please respect the speakers’ schedule and time. You may use the ONS press room for interviews during quiet times.
6. The ONS logo or related trademarks may not be used without prior written permission from ONS. Please see the ONS Trademark Policy (available in the press room).
7. Video or audio recording of entire sessions or substantial portions of sessions is prohibited. However, you may capture portions of approximately five minutes or less.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR CNE PROVIDERS: Content captured at ONS conferences cannot be used in your CNE programming.