Exhibit at Congress
Join us in Orlando for the ONS 40th Annual Congress. We’re looking forward to introducing you to over 3,000 nurses who work on the frontline of cancer care.
New in 2015—Expanded Learning Hall Hours
To give exhibitors plenty of time to interact with attendees, we’ve set aside 10.5 unopposed hours during nine time slots for the learning hall. Prize drawings, hands-on attendee activities, and extra educational sessions will make the hall a busy, go-to place, giving you all the time you need to reach your audience.
- Access to oncology nurse decision-makers
- Recognition of exhibiting companies in the March conference
issue of ONS Connect
- Attendee list-rental opportunities
- Listing in the attendee guide, show daily newsletter, and on the
- Exclusive exhibitor-only marketing opportunities, including the
ability to hold theater presentations in the learning hall,
non-CNE programs, access to meeting space, and more
Hold an Event at Congress
Holding a symposia Congress connects you to nurses on the front lines of cancer care—the main source of patient information, educating individuals and their loved ones on treatments and the adverse events that can accompany them. Nurses are the experts in oncology symptom management and palliative care. Connecting to them connects you to oncologists and patients, too. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach these leaders in direct patient care.
- CNE symposia: Host a breakfast, lunch, or dinner event to educate nurses on the topic of your choice and offer them an opportunity to earn additional contact hours of continuing nursing education outside of the regular Congress schedule.
- Non-CNE symposia: These informational presentations allow you to share knowledge with attendees, while providing them with the opportunity to network with other nurses over breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Theater presentations: Offer non-CNE presentations during unopposed exhibit hours.
- Ancillary events: Schedule advisory board meetings, focus groups, corporate and staff meetings, social events, and more in conference space.
Let ONS:Edge Plan Your Event
ONS:Edge, a for-profit subsidiary of ONS, is a marketing and communications company that leverages event planning expertise and unparalleled access to key opinion leaders to help make your event a success. Learn more about the benefits of working with ONS:Edge.