Extend Your Learning With Recorded Sessions
Your educational experience doesn’t end here! Those who purchased a full conference registration for the in-person ONS Congress can enjoy access to the following sessions:
- Advance Care Planning Conversations: Tools for Success
- Safety and Violence in Healthcare
- More Than Just Tracheostomies—Making Heads or Tails of late and Long-Term Side Effects of Head and Neck Radiation
- When Pain Holds a Grudge, Give It a Nudge! Best Practices for Managing Chronic Cancer-Related Pain
- Delivering Precision Medicine Using Biomarkers in Oncology
- The Dimensions of Caregiving: Emotional, Physical, and Financial Considerations of a Cancer Diagnosis
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Cancer Survivorship in Diverse Populations
- Using Biomarkers to Develop a Personalized Oncology Treatment Plan
- We Aren’t That Different: Misconceptions in Care Delivery and Patient Outcomes Between Practice Settings
- Infusion-Related Reaction Management in Cancer Treatment
- Building a Health Equity Lens in Oncology Nursing Science
- Pharmacology Update
*Want more ONS Congress education? Watch your inbox, as recordings of Compassionate Cancer Care: A Trauma-Informed Approach to Mental and Emotional Patient Health Needs and Mental Health of the Nurse: The Inescapable Certainty of Uncertainty: Maximizing Personal and Professional Wellness will be made available later this summer.
Using the instructions sent to you via email, you must "purchase" your sessions by the deadline of June 12 in order to access these sessions through June 19, 2023. If you are having any trouble with accessing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Recorded sessions will require a separate evaluation for each session. To earn up to 14.75 additional NCPD for recorded sessions, submit your evaluations by 11:59 pm ET on June 19, 2023. You’ll unlock your individual evaluation after viewing each recorded session.
Submit a Topic for Next Year
What do you want to learn at next year’s ONS Congress? What topics will help you excel in your day-to-day practice, grow professionally, and make connections? What challenges are you facing? Where are the knowledge gaps?
Submit your educational session topic ideas and proposed speakers by June 1, 2023. Your ideas might be part of the 49th Annual ONS Congress in Washington, DC.
Get a Peek Behind-the-Scenes of This Year’s Event
In case you missed it, we were live from San Antonio, TX, to showcase what happened behind-the-scenes at the 48th Annual ONS Congress. Our live newscast featured discussions with key speakers, leadership, and attendees, as well as set-up, the poster pavilion, learning hall, and more!
Listen to the Official ONS Congress Playlist
You asked, and we are happy to share the playlist from this year's event. We hope you relive the ONS Congress experience each time you listen.